Thank you for your interest in mental health.
Your interest helps us tell the real story about mental illness and mental health.
CMHA Toronto provides services to people living with serious mental illness, and does workshops relating to serious mental illness. We are happy to talk to the media about the work we do and issues related to serious mental illness.
We can speak to
- Bipolar Disorder
Issues in Mental Health
- Mental Health Reform in Ontario (LHINs)
- The need for a National Strategy on Mental Health
- The Mental Health System
- Cross-cultural Issues in Mental Health
- Housing and Homelessness
- Employment for people with mental illness
- Community Treatment Orders
- Assertive Community Treatment
- Early Intervention in Psychosis
- Mental Health and the Justice System
- Stress and Mental Health
We regret that we do not have doctors or therapists on staff who can provide “expert” comments.
Manager, Mental Health Promotion
416-789-7957 ext 3216