We are grateful to our funders, whose support enables us to help those with mental health challenges live, work, and belong in our community.
- Central LHIN (Local Health Integration Network)
- Toronto Central LHIN (Local Health Integration Network)
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- City of Toronto
- Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
- Ontario Disability Supports Program
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- United Way Toronto
The Canadian Mental Health Association Toronto Branch (our legal name) is an incorporated registered non-profit charitable organization.
(Charitable Registration No. 89344 9884 RR0001)