Mentally healthy people in a healthy society.
- Develop and provide community-based support services that help people who are living with mental illness or mental health problems improve the quality of their lives in accordance with their defined needs.
- Provide information and education to increase knowledge and understanding of mental health and mental illness and services that promote mental health.
- Advocate for public policies that lead to improved quality of life for people living with mental illness or mental health problems, their families and our community.
Our Core Values
- Integrity – We value honesty and ethical behaviour.
- Diversity & Equity – We respect all individuals and value their differences.
- Recovery & Well-being – We value hope, self-determination, social inclusion and well-being.
- Partnership – We value partnership and teamwork with the people who use our services, their families, significant others, service providers and communities.
- Safety & Privacy – We value people’s privacy and work to create safe environments that promote recovery and well-being.
- Accessibility – We value equitable access to integrated services and the social determinants of health – housing, income and employment.
- Quality – We value providing effective, evidence-based services and supports.