Thank you for your interest in doing a student placement at CMHA Toronto. We value the opportunity to support students in their career development and appreciate the enthusiasm they have to offer. Our programs offer placement opportunities for individuals enrolled in social services, research, fund development, paralegal, nursing, social work and occupational therapy programs.
Applications are currently being accepted for Fall 2019, and will be accepted from April 15th-April 30th, 2019.
The following teams are accepting student application:
- Post Incarceration Program
- Housing Program (west location accepting paralegal students only)
- Syrian Youth Program (Arabic speaking)
- Concurrent Disorders (2 days a week only)
- Safebed (West location)
- Research (Masters student)
- Assertive Community Team (ACTT) (MSW)
- Assertive Community Team (ACTT) (Nursing)
- Primary Care-ACT NOW PROGRAM (social recreation, peer support)
- Health Equity
- Forensic Supportive Housing (MSW)
Applicants that have been selected will be contacted by mid May 2019.
CMHA thanks all applicants however only those selected will be contacted. No phone calls please.