Thank you for your interest in student placements at CMHA Toronto! Student placements are for individuals who are required by their educational institution to complete a placement in their field of study. We value the opportunity to support students in their career development and appreciate the enthusiasm they have to offer. Our programs offer placement opportunities for individuals enrolled in social services, research, fund development, paralegal, nursing, social work, and occupational therapy programs.
Applications are currently being accepted for Spring/Summer 2020, and will be accepted from February 14, 2020 to February 28, 2020.
The following teams are accepting student applications:
- East Metro ACT (Scarborough) (2-3 days a week-BSW or MSW)
- Housing (west location accepting Paralegal students only)
- Housing First North York-(accepting Social Service Worker or BSW)
- Opening Doors and Syrian Youth Project (Syrian speaking an asset)
- Early Intervention and Transitional Youth Program-Nurse (final year)
- New Dimensions ACTT (Scarborough)-Nurse
- West Case Management-French speaking required
Please click here to complete the student placement form.
Applicants that have been selected will be contacted at the beginning at March 2020 for an interview.
CMHA Toronto thanks all applicants however only those selected will be contacted. No phone calls please.