Thank you for your interest in doing a student placement at CMHA Toronto. We value the opportunity to support students in their career development and appreciate the enthusiasm they have to offer. Our programs offer placement opportunities for individuals enrolled in social services, research, fund development, paralegal, nursing, social work, and occupational therapy programs.
Applications are currently being accepted for Winter 2020, and will be accepted from September 27, 2019 to October 25, 2019.
The following teams are accepting student applications:
- East Metro ACT (Scarborough) (2-3 dates a week-BSW or MSW)
- Housing (West location accepting paralegal students only)
- Pathways (social recreation, 2-3 days a week only)
- Strengthening Communities in Scarborough-(Social service worker)
- Safebed (West location)
- Health Equity (2-3 days a week only)
- Research (MSW)
- Forensic Supportive Housing Program (West end)
- Opening Doors and Syrian Youth Project (Syrian speaking an asset)
- Transitional Rehabilitation Housing Program (TRHP)
Please complete this student placement application form.
Applicants that have been selected will be contacted in November 2019.
CMHA Toronto thanks all applicants however only those selected will be contacted. No phone calls please.