Thank you for your interest in doing a student placement at CMHA Toronto. We value the opportunity to support students in their career development and appreciate the enthusiasm they have to offer. Our programs offer placement opportunities for individuals enrolled in social services, research, fund development, paralegal, nursing, social work, and occupational therapy programs.
Applications are currently being accepted for Winter 2019, and will be accepted from October 9, 2018 to October 31, 2018.
The following teams are accepting student applications:
- Homes for Good (maximum 3 days a week)
- Housing (west location accepting paralegal students only)
- Housing First (west location)
- Primary care (social recreation, 2-3 days a week only)
- Strengthening Communities in Scarborough-(Social service worker)
- Early Intervention (west office) (2-3 days a week only)
- Health Equity (2-3 days a week only)
- Concurrent Disorders (2 days a week only)
Applicants that have been selected will be contacted in November 2018.
CMHA thanks all applicants however only those selected will be contacted. No phone calls please.