Thank you for your interest in doing a student placement at CMHA Toronto. We value the opportunity to support students in their career development and appreciate the enthusiasm they have to offer. Our programs offer placement opportunities for individuals enrolled in social services, nursing, social work, and occupational therapy programs.
Applications are currently being accepted for Fall 2018, and will be accepted from March 23rd, 2018 to April 23rd, 2018.
The following teams are accepting student applications:
- West Case Management
- East Case Management
- Housing First (west location)
- Opening Doors (Bachelor of Social Work – Fluent in Arabic an asset)
- Strengthening Communities in Scarborough
- Health Equity
- Research (Master’s student with Research background)
- Housing (Paralegal student)
- Post Incarceration Program-West end location
- West ACT Team
- ACT Now (physical recreation and wellness)
Applicants that have been selected will be contacted by the beginning of May 2018.
CMHA thanks all applicants however only those selected will be contacted. No phone calls please.