Information and Decision Support provides knowledge and information about Toronto programs and services and collects and reports out the data on our clients and organizational performance, ensuring that the privacy and confidentiality of all those we serve is protected.
provides knowledge and information about CMHA Toronto programs and services, and information on other mental health and social support programs in the City of Toronto. We help consumers, family members, friends of people living with mental illness, physicians, health care workers and social service workers by:
• Responding to telephone and email inquiries about mental health services in Toronto
• Making referrals to appropriate CMHA Toronto programs and/or providing information about other agencies
• Developing and maintaining relationships with other community agencies to enhance access to resources for consumers of mental health services
• Managing the CMHA Toronto website and intranet site
• Publishing the “Quick Guide to Mental Health Resources Serving Toronto”
• Developing and delivering presentations on CMHA Toronto and Community Mental Health Services
collects and reports out the data on our clients and organizational performance, ensuring that the privacy and confidentiality of all those we serve is protected. This includes:
• Responding to requests for health records from clients and other service providers
• Managing the Integrated Assessment Records (IAR) and the Ontario Common Assessment of Need (OCAN) for CMHA Toronto
• Developing and delivering training on IAR and OCAN for health service providers
• Ensuring organizational compliance with the Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA)
How do I access Information & Decision Support?
East Office (east of Yonge Street)
416-789-7957 x 3800 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
West Office (west of Yonge Street)
416-789-7957 x 3631 or email: email@example.com
Who do I contact if I have a question about CMHA Toronto’s privacy practices or my Personal Health Information (PHI)?
• Our Privacy Officer, Laura Monastero, can be reached at 416-289-6285 ext. 240 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org