Following is the CMHA statement concerning privacy issues on our web site. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact us.
- We do not automatically gather any personal information such as your name, phone number, e-mail or address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, through contacting us via e-mail, by asking to be added to an Information Network or to receive electronic newsletters or other information.
- Any personal information you provide to us will not be sold to any third party. We use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our web site. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals contacting our site. The information is used to improve the content of this site and is not shared with other organizations.
- We do not regularly use “cookies” to track how our visitors use the site. Whenever we enable “cookies” to facilitate our transactions, we will first inform you.
If you choose to participate in an on-line forum or discussion group or join an Information Network or similar list, we may ask you to volunteer personal information such as your name and e-mail address for the purposes of effective administration of the forum or discussion group. We will not disclose this information to anyone outside of CMHA without your prior consent.
CMHA Toronto Course Agreements
- For individuals taking the Trauma Fundamentals Learning Path course, please download and accept the Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement to be able to have access.
- For individuals taking the Trauma Informed School Community course, please download and accept the Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement to be able to have access.