CMHA is a nation-wide, charitable organization that promotes the mental health of all and supports the resilience and recovery of people experiencing mental health challenges.
- CMHA’s Vision is “Mentally healthy people in a healthy society.”
- CMHA Toronto was formed in 1953.
- CMHA Toronto serves more than 12,600 clients each year.
- CMHA Toronto employs over 305 individuals.
- CMHA Toronto has thirteen sites across the city.
- CMHA Toronto is one of the largest community-based mental health agencies in Canada.
We serve all members of our diverse city, regardless of race, culture, religion, gender identity, ability, or age, providing them with:
- Community support services to those living with mental health challenges.
- Education and mental health promotion services for all members of the community.
CMHA Toronto is committed to helping people with mental health challenges to live, work, and belong in our community.
View our 60th Anniversary Video
View our Housing First Video
View our Employment Services Video
View our Opening Doors Project Video
View our Syrian Youth Mentorship Initiative Video
View our Art of Recovery – Through Another Lens Video