CMHA is a nation-wide, charitable organization that promotes the mental health of all and supports the resilience and recovery of people experiencing mental illness.
- CMHA’s Vision is “Mentally healthy people in a healthy society.”
- CMHA Toronto was formed in 1953.
- CMHA Toronto serves more than 8,700 clients each year.
- CMHA Toronto employs over 280 individuals.
- CMHA Toronto has eleven sites across the city.
- CMHA Toronto is one of the largest community-based mental health agencies in Canada.
We serve all members of our diverse city, regardless of race, culture, religion, gender identity, ability, or age, providing them with:
- Community support services to those living with mental illness
- Education and mental health promotion services for all members of the community
CMHA Toronto is committed to helping people with mental health challenges to live, work, and belong in our community.