CMHA is a nation-wide, charitable organization that promotes the mental health of all and supports the resilience and recovery of people experiencing mental health challenges.
- CMHA’s Vision is “Mentally healthy people in a healthy society.”
- CMHA Toronto was formed in 1953.
- CMHA Toronto serves more than 12,600 clients each year.
- CMHA Toronto employs over 305 individuals.
- CMHA Toronto has thirteen sites across the city.
- CMHA Toronto is one of the largest community-based mental health agencies in Canada.
We serve all members of our diverse city, regardless of race, culture, religion, gender identity, ability, or age, providing them with:
- Community support services to those living with mental health challenges.
- Education and mental health promotion services for all members of the community.